Sunday, December 27, 2015

Lim's Garden Sahid Imara Hotel Palembang


Hello folks! it's been a while since my last posts. Today im going to share my experience with you about one of dimsum restaurant. YES! it's lim's garden in sahid imara hotel. It's located in "Simpang SKIP" on 7th floor. You can enjoy Palembang city view while dine in here.



Just Had lunch here to try their DIMSUM MENU.Really love about this place! love the ambiance and  the interior! feel really homey and lux in here, never thought about this place in palembang. So yesterday i went here to take dimsum, they have promo 65k/ person for ALL YOU CAN EAT! YEAH!! it's only available on weekend/ public holiday.Maybe some of you already know about it, but some people don't so please let me share it with you.





Before we start what we eat, im going to show you their menu. They have 2 kind of menu, one for All you can eat menu and one for ala carte.
ala carte
All you can eat

Let's start the food parade! ( All of the menu that i ordered only from ALL U CAN EAT MENU)

1. BUBUR TELOR PITAN AND AYAM CASIO

The porridge is good, quite good but not the most favorite one . I love their portion is quite big, only "telor pitan" are only 5 pieces. i hope they add more. For the Casio, the chicken is little bit dry. Overall is quite good.

Don't forget this



2. SIOMAY AYAM

Short to say, this is most of people favorite. Eat while it's HOT


3. BOLA AYAM IMARA

Only chicken covered with sticky rice. Not my favorite bcos it's little bit plain for me. 


4. CEKER BUMBU TAUSI

One of our favorite menu on dimsum. It's quite good and this is number 2 favorite for me, Only if they can add more spicy,it would be wonderful.

5. LUMPIA AYAM, LUMPIA KULIT TAHU, DAN PANGSIT UDANG

My favorite are LUMPIA AYAM AND PANGSIT UDANG. Toss it with their chili and it's really crunchy and great! PS. EAT WHILE IT'S HOT.




6. ONDE ONDE

NOW WHO LOVE IT? I BET MANY PEOPLE LOVE IT! It's crunchy and it's filled with read bean. I love their crunchy,mix with their read bean.



OVERALL!!!
Before that i will tell one thing,ALL YOU CAN EAT MENU is cost 65K/person ( Include tax) BUT NOT INCLUDE DRINK. Chinese tea is cost 25K ( BEFORE TAX). 
For their food, it's all quite good but not really great. it's not going to be my favorite place to eat dimsum but maybe my favorite place to CHILL and Take a break from my busy day.


TO ALL MY FELLOW FRIEND/FOLLOWERS/READERS;

All of my opinion is Honest. I don't get paid or endorsed. Even if they invited me im still giving you the honest opinion for the taste. Maybe you will confused why i never write anything on my photo or just their name on it. let me explain it to you how i tell you about the taste.


IF i don't write anything on my blog/ instagram, only the name of the food such as "KUE  FROM @ABCD) , It means the food taste is STANDARD for ME. ( you can check on my instagram about it from the first post)

IF i write "Super recommended/ FAVORITE/ Or anything else" it means, you should try it. for me it's quite good. although maybe some people will think it's little bit funky.



I won't say the food is not good or the taste is nasty, I HONOR their chef who made the food, because i can't make food like THAT. SO let's just appreciate what they made :) .

TO all my lovely followers and readers, please keep it in mind, i will always try to give you the best reviews and photos. thank you!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

This is gonna be my last post before new years, so im going to say;


HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
EMAIL:FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM




Lim's Garden 
SAHID IMARA HOTEL
SIMPANG SKIP PALEMBANG


























No comments:

Post a Comment