Thursday, October 29, 2015

De'Coco Palembang





Do you familiar with coconut Ice cream? Well, We DO Love it!! After a while, my favorite coconut ice cream place finally re-opened at a new place!! Its located at Onglen street No. 1206 (In front of Star Fitness OR Cocca Restaurant). Now, I can enjoyed their coconut ice cream again!!


We got invited by de'coco yesterday, as we know, They opened with new concept right now, not just selling the coconut ice cream, but served other foods as well.
The place is not so big, maybe just 4 tables, but it still good to have a chit- chat here. Well, I also heard that they are going to expand the place, So it will get bigger soon. Nice!!
Big umbrella
Angel Wings

Cakes ?
Hello Rabbit!

They served variant of Foods such as Bingsu, Ice Cream, Noodle, etc. Well, let me share a few of it with you folks!!


OVOMALTINE TOAST ( 35.000 IDR )

I'm going to be honest, I'm really fell in Love with Toast!! YES!! Whenever there's Toast, I'm definitely going to order it. The first let's take a look at one of the my favorite chocolate toast with Ovomaltine. It's a big Toast topped with lovely Ovomaltine Spread and Vanilla Ice Cream. The Bread is Soft, Crunchy, and BIG! The portion is insanely Big lol!! Well I think it would be better if they add more Spread, Considering the Thickness of the Bread.

PS. Eat while its Hot! YUM!!





Green Bean + Milk ( 10.000 IDR )

One needs a refreshing beverage to face the hot day so I opted for their Milk Bean, It was a refreshing mix of Milk and Mung Bean! It's nutritious tasty!!



HAWAIIAN SHAVE ICE ( 15.000 IDR )

I Tend to look for something with a little touch of Pretty Presentation everytime I'm having Desserts Time, and this one is a great choice. Its Cute and Colorful, It's a shave ice topped with strawberry syrup, curacao blue, honeydew adds with nata decoco inside!!

It's CUTE isn't it !!

PEMPEK KULIT CRISPY / PEMPEK BELAH CABE ( 3000 IDR Each )

Who doesn't Love Pempek ??? As Palembangers I never say NO to PEMPEK!! De'coco also served pempek here! tried their "CUKO", It's really spicy and DAMN I LOVE IT !!!!  Pempek won't be fit without Spicy "CUKO"


I Suggest you to eat the crispy pempek while still hot.



"Pempek belah" Yeah! this one is also spicy!! Well, I would love to come back and eat until my Belly FULL for this Pempek Belah!




DE'COCO ( 20.000 ) Free 2 Toppings

Last but not least, Don't forget Their Signature menu here!! Which is the COCONUT ICE CREAM!! Yeahhh!!!  You can choose your own toppings, they have various of toppings! Also many different flavors for the ice cream!


Well for me, I would love to add more toppings to make it better and more colorful!!!


you know, TWO is better than ONE, So we had another one! Lol!!



ICE CREAM CONE ( 10.000 IDR )


Last, I need something to satisfied my sweet tooth craving! I'm Such a huge Fans of ice cream.



If you guys noticing the price, the most expensive menu that I tried is only 35k proving that the food here is Freaking affordable, and by the amount you will be paying and based on my visit, the food wasn't disappointing at all! I mean the Price is wise and the food is great!!  I'm sure, I will going to come back again and again, especially since I'm always love desserts!


EMAIL : Feast.it2@gmail.com



De'coco 
Jl. Onglen No 1206 ( Depan cocca coffee and Star fitnes )
Opening Hour : 10.00 - 17.00


No comments:

Post a Comment