Monday, November 16, 2015

< NEW MENU > UNCLE K Palembang


As you probably know, Uncle K is one of the crowded restaurant in palembang icon. Since it's opened on July 2014 this Restaurant still catching my heart to visit. One of the major factor I love is the foods and the services! yeahh!!!



I know all of you already know about this place, but let me share about the interior first. Since, not everybody ever visit this place so Here it is!!





For some of you who are smoking, You can sit in the outdoor area outside while enjoying lake view yeayyy!!





Okay enough with the ambiance! 
This time, They Release NEW MENUS!!!! Yuhuuu!!! Yes, Japanese Menu COME to Uncle K!! BUT wait!! don't hope for Sushi, It's not about sushi that launched, it's something that you will love it!! Here's the menu!


Already looked it ? Okay, Let's Start the Food Parade !!!!


1. CHICKEN CURRY KATSU DON ( 39,8 K )




Do you like Curry? Well I DO!! The chicken katsu is quite big, crunchy, and the curry sauce is so so spicy! It's perfectly fit to my mouth! Actually, It's quite hard to find curry rice in palembang, I'm not saying there isn't curry rice here, but i found it doesn't fulfill my craving for curry! BUT this one is quite satisfied my craving for the spicy curry rice!






2. CHICKEN KATSU DON ( 38,8 K )



If you don't like the spicy one, here's come the ONE! Same katsu udon combine with scramble egg and MIX with special sauce. The sauce rather sweet and the chicken meat was cooked perfectly. It's tender inside and chrunchy outside. Actually it's quite good to add more chili sauce if you want to add more spicy flavour. They also served the katsu with generous portion of rice.




3. SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN RAMEN ( 45,8 K )


I'm really happy that they served more SPICY menu here. From 2 above, This is Number 2 that I love after the curry rice! The Chili is really Spicy, If you still want more you can ask the waiter/waitress for more chili! Anddd dont forget the Delicious tender grilled Chickennn. This is what im going to recommended for you if you LOVE spicy Ramen!!! Let the Pictures talk to your belly :p







4. MATCHA SMOOTHIES ( 24,8K ) 

What become a good food without a good drink? For those of you who LOVE GREEN TEA, I present to you Matcha smoothies!! This is puuuerfecttlyy Fit my Teethh!! Not to sweet, and not bitter like the other greentea flavour and the matcha flavour is really the one that I loved! You should try this matcha LOVER!!






5. ICE MATCHA FRAPPE ( 23,8 K )

Same Matcha Flavour just without creams. Same tasty and simple delicious!!


OVERALL!!, First thing first. Congratulations for UNCLE K Palembang for your newly launched menu. It's lovely and not dissapointing! Love your japanese new menu and of course your sweeth matcha! I hope you guys keep adding new menu! well GUD LUCK!! 
Let's have a big FEAST!!!


EMAIL : FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM


UNCLE K 
Palembang ICON 
Upper Ground level











No comments:

Post a Comment