Saturday, February 13, 2016

Espresso & Co Palembang OPI mall

Just walked around Opi mall yesterday and decided to visit espresso&co.One of the coffee shop in Opi mall, by the way, i'm going to say thank you to all of my fellow readers, Thank you very much for reading my blog, I think im going to update my blog more often from now on.


I know some of you already know about this place, but let me show you the pictures here, maybe there still peoples don't know about it and want to visit this place right? Espresso located beside bento dash, From the entrance you can see it on your right side.

The interior is quite good,with big glasses split into 2 section, i love being here and it's not too crowded, but let's try their favorite desserts here.  As you know im really love about something sweets especially ice cream! Call me ice cream freaks really! LOL!




Pretty good right guys? Let's try their favorite desserts here.

Ice lemon tea 20K

All time fave drink everywhere .




Banana Ice cream 29K

First of all, this is not like a banana split, they were using frozen bananas combined with 3 choices of ice cream. I found this very unique and surprised because the banana is cold and have ice texture. Try it!




Green tea latte 32K

Im a big fan of green tea if you know it, But this one is not my favorite.



Overall,
The place is good, ambiance is good, their ice cream is unique. Actually Opi mall is quite good for hang out, They only need to add more place like this.Well, I think im going to try their cofee next time and their other heavy menu for lunch later. See you guys!!



EMAIL : FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM

ESPRESSO&CO
OPI MALL
JAKABARING PALEMBANG
WIFI : YES

No comments:

Post a Comment