Saturday, March 5, 2016

Bingen Resto (New Concept) PALEMBANG



Who don't know about bingen cafe? this place is hype and everybody known about this because of the ambiance. It's so great, cute and unique. In 1st march they decided to create new concept in here, which is Bingen resto. Now they OPEN FROM 10.00 AM!! Let's take a look!

Please have a look about my first review about bingen cafe HERE ( if you haven't read it yet, please click the link it ).
OKAY since you have read my review before, so you already know about this place right? Here's I'm going to show you what has changed.




New place to sit and chill yuhuuu! Curious about this place? FIND IT!

NEW TEDDY BEAR! NOW EVERYBODY HAVE NEW SPOT TO TAKE WEFIE

Let me explain what is new,
1. Opening hours 10.00AM - 14.00 PM ( They will serve lunch menu ),  from 14.00 - 15.00 they will serve drinks only, and after that will be serving menu for bingen cafe.

2. From 15.00 PM, you can buy like "bakso", "siomay", "batagor", "sate" and etc. You can read it in bingen cafe menu.

So Let's start with their new menu, But I'm really sad because so many new menu that's still not available. Just give them time, because they just started this in 1st march.

Their new menus,



1. AYAM GORENG SPECIAL BINGEN 18K + TAHU GORENG BINGEN 6k




I LOVE THEIR Fried Chicken seriously! it's tender and well seasoning, Their chili is also great i love it! also the TOFU!! I love it both of them!


2. SOP IGA 35K


Nice portion and nice taste, It's quite good if you love sop iga you can try it.

Menu above only available from 10.00 AM - 14.00 PM.

Here's new menu from Bingen Cafe start from 15.00 PM.


1. NASI GORENG SPECIAL BINGEN 27K


It's fried rice mix with RENDANG!! Yes!! I can feel the Rendang sauce when I ate it. It's really good! It's my fave fried rice here!


2. Sate kambing + Lontong 35K

I ordered their Beef satay, I think the meat little bit hard to chew, maybe next time i'm going to order their chicken satay. But I do really love their sauce.

3. Roti Oreo ice Vanila 25K


2 slice toast topped with vanilla ice cream, oreo crumbs, white and choco milk.


4. BAKSO 18K

YEAH! Now I can eat meatballs in BINGEN!!! YES!! It's quite good and the meat is quite tender. Try it!!!

5. TARO LATTE ( available from 10.00) 25K
Im a big fan of taro! Honestly I quite like their taro in here !!



OVERALL!!
Same Place new concept! Good job bingen! Now I can enjoy my lunch in here! Good food Good place good price and good ambiance, good job!!

FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM

BINGEN CAFE
Samping kenten kedamaian permai
Seberang resto charlie 5 kenten
WIFI: YES
OPENING HOUR : 10.00 - 23.00

Location:

No comments:

Post a Comment