Saturday, March 19, 2016

Roppan Palembang Square



HELLO AGAIN!! Im so happy that Roppan has now opened in palembang! It's one of the best place and my favorite place for having toast while im in jakarta. It's located in Palembang Square and going to be opened in PTC next month. I'm going to inform all of you about that, just stay tuned.

Beside the famous toast, they also served japanese bento menu, their bento is actually quite good. Also the ramen is quite good, I'll try and post their ramen next time just wait. The roppan is located near the exit parking lot. It consist of 3 floors, The first floor is breaktalk and jco, the second floor is also jco and breadtalk, and the 3rd floor is only for Roppan.

Here's the ambiance's,







The place is quite big for only one floor, and there's a lot electrical socket in here. So if you love to hang out with your friend while chilling and playing with your laptop, It's one of the best to visit.


Let's start with the food okay?

1. Angel's fruit toast
Actually it's using strawberry not peach, because on the first day, the strawberry is out of stock so they changed it to peach. I don't mind it, but next time you visit maybe they will use strawberry.
This is my favorite toast beside the banana, I really love their ogura ice cream, It's not so sweet and i think it's suit with my mouth. I really love it! You should try it their toast, It's crunchy, and I can feel the sweetness each time I chew it. Love it!


2. Crispy spicy chicken bento
The portion didn't come with miso soup, you get extra charge if you want it, BUT, I love their miso soup for 6K. Roppan also well known for their japanese bento, One of their favorite bento is this crispy spicy chicken. It's little bit sweet and spicy. The meat is tender and well seasoning.

3. Roppan
It's one of their signature here. The triangle roppan. You can choose what flavours you want in here.


Oh you get free cappucino until end of march for purchasing 100K !!!
OVERALL!!
Yes! at last, there's new place to chill and hang out in palembang. I really love ROPAN, i really do and I really love their toast. I'm so happy that this place finally opened in palembang after a while. Stay tuned and I'll tell you when the branch in PTC is open!!.
Let's have a big FEAST!


EMAIL:FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM

ROPPAN
PALEMBANG SQUARE
NEAR EXIT PARKING
WIFI: YES

LOCATION

1 comment: