Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Jeans Chilli Chicken jakarta



Been way to jakarta this week and i have some new favorite places here to share. Due to my work, i have to go back to jakarta once a month lately and I think it won't hurt to make some blog about jakarta's food. Let me share my story, before i decided to be a food blogger in palembang, i've been in jakarta for 2 years, So, Most of them i already tried, But well it doesn't matter anymore right? Let me introduce to you one of my favorite korean food in gandaria city called Jeans chilli chicken.
Hey i've been blogging about Shirokuma also you can read it HERE
If you want to know about bornga famous korean restaurant jakarta you can get it HERE

Jeans chilli chicken located in gandaria city mall UG ground in front of bebek tepi sawah. It's from korean and specialized in Grilled chicken. It's not ordinary grilled chicken, It's grilled chicken topped with melting cheese and it's spicy! BOOM!!




The place is quite big, and not so crowded on weekdays. I won't show much of their interior, let us just start with the food okay ?

Cheese Chilli Chicken 88K Regular
Grilled BBQ Chicken fillet in JEANS Secret korean Chilli recipe topped with melting mozarella cheese, and now this is what i called da BOMB!! I love the chicken texture, it's boneless and really really spicy. Love the combination with mozarella cheese, really love it on the first BITE.




Chilli Chicken Egg Roll 48K

This is my most favorite egg roll i ever taste, Their sauce is really really yummy and i mean it so badly!! It's use like mayo sauce and chilli on it. The egg is so good, soft, and i can really feel their sauce in here. Spicy but great! I LOVE IT to the MAX!! This is my number 2 favorite in here and you have to order this really!.



Riceball 20K

In korean we called this JuMeokBap, So let me tell you a story about this first, in the old days, korean prepared this food for their soldiers at war. Today it has become popular for everyday meals. So, Why i said this is good? You have to mix this with their grilled chicken with your own hands. Seriously so it looks like riceball with chicken inside it. 




Jeju Freeze 25K

Greentea smoothies.


OVERALL!!

This place is my favorite meals in gandaria city! You can see all that i ordered is my all time favorite! you have to try their egg roll and their grilled chicken mix with the riceball! supaa good!!

EMAIL:FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM

Jeans chilli chicken
Gandaria city mall
UG Floor
Kebayoran lama jakarta selatan
WIFI: NO


No comments:

Post a Comment