Thursday, November 10, 2016

PANCIOUS PALEMBANG



NEW NEW NEW!!! SO MANY NEWLY OPENED PLACE IN PALEMBANG!! I'm So excited folks!! So the next one that's already opened today is PANCIOUS! Yup Straight from jakarta to palembang, at last pancious finally opened in palembang! Check it OUT!
Pancious Located at soma, social market beside holycow cafe. You guys maybe all know, pancious is well known with their pasta and pancake. Well, When i visited this place this morning and tried some of their dishes, I think it's little bit different with jakarta, BUT I think!! Still it's from my opinion, but overall this place is gorgeous. The interior and the ambiance is quite good and divided into 2 floors.

Check it out!!


Some of their menu that i think you need to try :

1. Blueberry Crepes cake

One of my favorite desserts all the time! Blueberry!!! Actually you can try their green tea one too, it's so good!


2. Walnut pancake 46K

Little bit dissapointed with their presentation, they promised me it would be on top of PAN, instead of they gave me on top of white plate. I think their pancake and waffles's taste little bit different with the one that i used to try in jakarta. I like jakarta much much better.



3. Marinara Salmon Spaghetti 77K

Their salmon is amazing!










4. Salmon Pesto Spaghetti 80K
This is always my favorite menu in Pancious, always always my favorite one! LOVE IT AND MUST TRY!


5. Black prawn pasta

6. Earl grey milk tea
 It's A MUST MUST MUST TRY!!

OVERALL!
Congrats for the opening of pancious palembang, BEST OF LUCK Pancious and stay make good pancake/waffles. Well i hope you can manage well and please improve your services about the menu as well thanks!

INSTAGRAM
FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM


PANCIOUS PALEMBANG
SOMA Veteran
Samping Holycow
PALEMBANG
LOCATION:

No comments:

Post a Comment