Thursday, December 22, 2016

Bunny Cafe PIM Palembang



Okay kill me! I've eat 3 times today and all of it are in BIG PORTION! Okay so today it's the opening of Playground at PIM. Bunny cafe located at 2nd floor inside playground. Perfect for you who brings your children to play, and confused where to wait? Well now you don't need to anymore lol!

3rd blog post for today, Okay this is awesome, I'm FULL FOR TODAY! I can't even seen food anymore, When i wrote about this i even can't eat anything sigh..

Well, it's one management with jade dragon star, but their coffee is pretty good. They said that the barrista is from surabaya, well CMIIW.

The place is quite small for me, but check it out:





it's going to be short review; i'm totally tired from editing and please enjoy!

1. Nasi Goreng Bunny cafe 35K



2. Pempek Telor Asin 20K

Well, I think it's the first pempek with salted egg in palembang? For me their cuka is quite thick. I don't really like the thick one, also I think they need to add more strong flavours for their salted egg.


3. Singkong goreng 25K



4.Pisang goreng 25K

Their banana is quite sweet, crunchy and pretty sure it's gonna be my favorite dish while in here folks!




5. Cappucino 30K 

To be honest, I pretty like their coffee especially their cappucino love it!

OVERALL!!
For me it's not the best place but you can try their pempek telor asin while visit this place if you want something special. Oh not forget to mention their playground, It's so huge! I recommend to all of you to bring your children here.

FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM

BUNNY CAFE
2nd floor Palembang indah mall

LOCATION:

No comments:

Post a Comment