Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dees Cafe n Sandwich Palembang Part 2


Lately, So many newly opened resto in palembang, I feel palembang is starting to grow up and will be a great city. There's one of my fave place to visit in Plaju. Yup, Plaju started to grow up too, I'm pretty sure this area will be rock someday lol!! GO PLAJU!!!
Many people said this place so far away from main city, Yup it's true but nowdays transportation has been growing rapidly fast and i can reach this place in just a few minutes ( Depends where you from, me could take 30 minutes because from kenten LOL) . Ohh right, before you continue, if you haven't know about this place, you can kindly visit my first blog about this place at HERE

SO, What i about to tell you that, they served new menu that hasn't been updated on their menu. So you have to show them the photo if you like to order it.



Let's start with the big feast right? There're some new menu, but still going to share about my favorite menu as well.

1. Chicken Katsu Curry Rice

One of my favorite lunch menu here, Chicken katsu mix with the curry rice. It came with large amount of curry sauce. It's little bit spicy but well seasoning. It's really good, the chicken itself quite big and tender with potato and tomato slice on it. If you want to eat curry rice, i would recommended you to try this.


2. Nasi Ayam bakar kecap  ( NEW MENU )

It's not written in the menu yet, So if you want to order this one, Just ask them or show this picture. I love it, The chicken is tender, juicy, nicely cook and the sauce is really good. little bit sweet and spicy, I just love it. You really should try this! 

PS. The seasoning is better if you choose thighs than breast.





3. DEE'S CHEESY HONEY TOAST 35K

Toast that baked with butter and honey, served with sprinkling of cheese and mocha ice cream. They served 2 honey toast, This one is served with lot of cheese on top. Actually this is my favorite toast in here. I love the amount of cheese, and toast itself quite crunchy. LOVAAEE ittt!!


4. ( NEW MENU ) PISANG GORENG

Simply banana fritter, with cheese on top. It's quite crunchy and the banana is sweet. Perfect companion for snack.



5.  DEE'S SIGNATURE HONEY TOAST  ( NEW MENU )

One of their new toast in here, It's kinda different  with the first one. It's so beautifull and more rich of toppings. It's use the vanilla ice cream, and the toast itself mix with cakes. Looks like banana choco cakes. If you prefer the banana than cheese, this is gonna be your first choices. The toast itself quite sweet and little bit crunchy. If you not a huge fan of cheese than you can try this.

PS. ASK the waiter/waitress before order this, Sometimes it's not available.




6. ( NEW MENU ) SALTED POPCORN


7. ( NEW MENU ) TARORO

One of their spciality drink in here is their TARO Latte. I really love their TARO taste, Now they made new menu called TARORO. It's Taro mix with oreo. I think it's little bit more oreo but it's good actually. You should try it!


8. MRS. TARO

Short to say, this is Really my FAVE! LOVE IT TO THE MAX!



9. NUTELLA SMOOTHIE

I can feel their Nutella, Pretty good and pretty sweet. 

10.  BLACK PEARL

Now now, This is also one of my favorite menu in here but ONLY SERVED ON WEEKENDS.
It's the black burger, served with  chicken katsu and various seasoning sauce.  This is really good!! I love the big portion that they served. 




OVERALL!!

Eating in here might not be the cheapest but seriously i don't have complaint about these food. It's pretty good and i love almost all their foods. It's one of my favorite place to chill and eat, Try it!!
.
PS.I would not recommended the menu that i don't say delicious or tasty, Don't just look at the photo, read the caption as well. I'm never say delicious if it isn't really good but on the other hand I'm always happy to tell you if this food recommended.

FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM

DEE'S CAFE AND SANDWICH
2nd FLOOR, Hollando Bakkery
PLAJU
PALEMBANG

LOCATION:

No comments:

Post a Comment