Thursday, April 14, 2016

Singapore Trip April 2016


Singapore has been one of many favorite place to visit, especially from indonesia. Why?  This country has full or tons places worth to visit. Especially their cafe yeah!! SO, Last week I'm going to singapore for holiday and spend my time there. If you follow my instagram, you do know what I ate in there. So, Let's start it!

I know that all of you already know that from palembang you can use JETSTAR airlines to fly to singapore ( thursday, tuesday, and saturday), It's cheaper than Silkair.

So here I'll tell you, What I'm doing in singapore for 4 days and what I ate here. Okay let's start from the CAFE that I visited here first and then we moved to the place that tourist should visited.

PS. I'm not taking photo of all places in here just the food and something important only.

1.  BROTHERBIRD CAFE

It's Soft ice cream located in bali lane 30. The place was not so spacious but they have 2 floors. This place is near with HAJI LANE, What is haji lane? Well It's one of the famous lane in singapore, where the wall full of various gravity. Many people take photos in here, I'm going to explain later in below okay!

So, back to brotherbird. Brotherbird is one of the best soft cream that I loved in singapore!! It's really soft. Right now, it served 2 flavours which is cookies butter and butter popcorn. My love goes to their cookies butter. It's really really Sparkling! LOL!

Cost 6 SGD each



2. The Cold Pantry

Nah, this place could little bit tricky and little bit far. So you should stop at farrer park MRT, and take a walk to 131 ranggon road. It took almost 15 minutes maybe?? Well it doesn't matter if this place far or not, as long as the food is good then so be it!

So I ordered their famous choco waffle with root beer. The root beer flavours came from the sauce that put in the vanilla charcoal ice cream. Is it good? I'm LOVE IT!

Cost 14 SGD



3. Godiva Chocolate 

I've been wondering about this ice cream for long time, and finally found it at takashimaya food court. The ice cream itself really soft and creamy, many ice cream that I've already tested not creamy like this. The flavours that I choose is there dark choco, It's little bit bitter but still sweet. I like it! You should try this!

It cost 9 SGD



4. Dazzling CAFE 


NEXT STOP!! Dazzling CAFE! It's one of the famous cafe in singapore with nice ambiance. It has 2 branchs, The one that we visited was located in orchard gateway. It's well known for their toast, So we decided to try their Toast in here.

I choose their special menu hazelnut chocolate honey toast. Basicaly it's a toast and topped with vanilla ice cream and super duper beautiful cream on top of it. ( WATCH OUT SUGAR LEVEL).

it cost 24 SGD


5. Taste Good

You gotta try chicken salted egg if you visit singapore, It's a must! So, My friends said that one of the famous in singapore was located in Sim lim square, Taste good (2nd floor).

I found that this chicken salted egg quite good. The chicken itself served with wise sauce. The chicken is tender and savory, also the sauce is little bit spicy. It's quite good really!

BY THE WAY, The salted egg only served start from 12 PM !


6. Korean Yummy resto

Just tried this korean yummy resto located in ION orchard. I ordered their Ultimate combo pax that came with fried prawns, kimchi fried rice, tender beef rib-eye, and spicy beef soup.

Well, It's quite good but I think it's not the best or gonna be my favorite korean food in here for now.

It cost 62 SGD






7. IPPUDO RAMEN

It's not new or what, One of their branch already opened in jakarta, Pacific place. Just curious about the taste in here, and I found that it's slighty better than jakarta , but the price is more expensive in singapore.

It cost 16 SGD


8. HVALA WAFFLE BAR

It's located in B2 313 sommerset, in their food court. It used vanilla ice cream and one waffle on it. The waffle itself so crunchy, best put choco sauce on their waffle. For the sauce, always cookies sauce!!



9. 4 FINGERS

4Fingers is well known for the one of the best fastfood in singapore. Everytime I went here, it's always crowded. But luckily I managed to get place in here. I orderer their combo pax 1 that includes 6 PCS chicken + French fries + Soda.
The chicken is tender, juicy, and well savory. I love the seasoning they put on it, it's so yummy! You should try it!!

Actually, It's already available in jakarta located in FX. But last time I tried it, The taste far more better in singapore.

it cost 12.5 SGD


10. MCDONALD

Nothing have to say about this, I think everybody already known well about this place lol!




11. Ice cream orchard

Nahh!! This is one of the best ice cream in singapore because it's only cost 1.2 SGD and you can find it along orchard road. It's really good and available in various flavours. YOU MUST TRY IF YOU VISIT SINGAPORE!



12. AZABU SABO

It's soft ice cream that claimed has low sugar and low fat. Located same with godiva in takashimaya, and when I looked at it, It so crowded! SO I decided to try their green tea flavours in here. Hmm I think it's not suppaa good but overall it's quite good. Next time I would try their other flavours.





SO........ That's cafe that I visited in singapore.

Next, the places that I visited for sightseeing.


1. UNIVERSAL STUDIO 

First of all, universal studio located in Sentosa. You can reach here with MRT to vivo city or you could take shuttle bus. Luckily, I'm stayed in Genting HOTEL located in jurong east that's provided free shuttle bus to Universal studio. (It just for people who stay in this hotel) .
For info of my hotel you can visit this link.

If you never visited universal studio, then you really should visited this place ASAP! WHY? It's more looks like children playground but not only for children, AH, I can't explain it but you really should visit it.

Anyway this time I'm not entered universal, because I already entered it before few times. PS. you should try their "Transformers" fantastic !

For info about universal studio click HERE !


2. SEA AQUARIUM 

Located in Universal studio also, This place well known about their GIGANTIC AQUARIUM! No more explanation just enjoy the photo!











3. MERLION PARK

This place is a must visit for tourist, you can see completely of Marina bay sands from here. Also this place is where the merlion statue located. SO? Grab your camera and take photos!



4. HAJI LANE
if you want to visit this place, first take MRT to BUGIS, and then walk to Bali lane. It's located beside bali lane.


That's my trip to singapore!!

Stay tuned on my instagram and my blog for more info about my trip! Next?? hmm, just stay tuned!



FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM



1 comment:

  1. Loved your blog. And yes it is absolute worthy to travel to Singapore. I think I missed so many food outlets that looks amazing. But ya I went Dazzling Cafe and I tried the desert ice cream toast which I really liked. My friends tried their specialty teas and Shibuya Toast that comes in different flavors. There were not so many food options but whatever we had it was good. There are various food places that are famous, but I am not a food expert so I'm limited to these.
    But yes if I'll plan another trip to Singapore in future, will try out all these food outlets that are mentioned in this blog. I stayed for 7 days, but I wish I could stay there for more time. My travel agency Joy Travels has arranged a trip to best of Asia Malaysia Singapore and Thailand. I really enjoyed the experience.

    ReplyDelete