Friday, April 8, 2016

UNCLE K PART 2 PALEMBANG



Just visited this lovely restaurant in palembang, It's one of my favorite place to had lunch or dinner in palembang icon. I really love this place, because of the taste and the price is really affordable. So, let me show you some of their new menu and their favorite menu you have to TRY!

As you already know, Uncle K originally from medan, It also serve spicy dish for you and japanese for sure!! For those of you who don't know about this place can click HERE  . ( I already blogged about this place before ) .


Let's start with the food shall we ? And by the way, It's a big FEAST!

1. Mie Pedas Setan 26.8k

One of my favorite noodle in here, Why the name is "SETAN"? Because it's really spicy! I already tried it, and this is so spicy. If you really love the spicy one you really really should try this one!!! Wise portion and the seasoning well. The broth also soft and easy to chew.


2. Javanese fried rice with ayam bakar ala malay 33.8k

The chicken is tender and well seasoning. I love how they put the chicken beside the rice, quite unique. I think, it could be better if they add more spicy on it. The rice itself use fried rice mix with various vege. It's not really my fave fried rice.


3.  Mie Kangkung Terasi 29,8K

They said, it's one of the most favorite menu in here. Im not really into it ,But This menu has rich flavours,Full of various veges and meats. It's not so spicy, but you can request if you want to make it spicy. I still prefer their mie setan.

4. Nasi goreng bumbu mama 26,8K

It's simply fried rice with various veges and half slice eggs on top. The good one about this, is not about the simple presentation. But many people said this one is delicious, but for me? I think i'm not really into it, but overall is okay.




5. Cajun fish and chip mayonaise 42,8K

It's simply fish and chip with mayo sauce . The portion is quite big and it's tender and crunchy. It comes with the french fries also. In my opinion, they should make it little bit bigger. 




6. Prata chicken on curry 26,8K

People said it's "Roti canai" . Usually you can find this kind of food in indian resto. UncleK also serve this menu as well, I love the curry sauce. The chilli and savory flavour is really good. I like it. I'm Pretty sure going to comeback and order this one again. But still No one beats the original one! You know it right?



7. Pineapple fried rice 31,8 K

I think It's my current fave fried rice for now in UNCLEK. The rice is served with half pineapple and fried rice on top. The rice itself quite spicy, and rich of flavours. I love it really. I love how they serving this kind of menu.  

For me, It's one of my fave fried rice in here for now. 


8. Satey kacang with lontong 28,8K

The chicken satay in here was so tender, well seasoning, and skinless. The peanut sauce itself really good, Too bad it just came with 5 sticks. I need more LOL!! 




9. Mie pangsit ayam char siew 23,8K

It came with wise portion, char siew chicken, and 2 fried wonton. All i can say about this, the noodle was a little bit plain but the char siew give a sweet flavour when i mix it with the noodle. 





10. Nasi lemak ayam bakar ala malay 33,8K

If you love nasi lemak, you should order this one. I love the smell of it, and the curry sauce on the chicken is really good. I know it's look like a normal menu that serve in every kopitiam, But this one is little bit different.  The egg was wellcooked, the Chicken is tender and juicy. It's pretty good guys.


11. Durian ice cendol 21,8K

Are you a big fan of durian ?? Then this is what you should order in here. They used real durian fruits in it mix with cendol, basil seed and vanilla ice cream on top. I think it's little bit too sweet when the vanilla ice cream already melted.


12. Ice cream toast 17,8 K

Simply 4 topped layer toast with ice cream vanilla in each layers. So simple! wish they add more various flavours and toppings.





13. Happy Holiday soda 25K



14. Watermelon juice 18,8 K

It's the combination of watermelon and passion fruits. 




15. Cappucino babo tea 27,8K



OVERALL!!
Uncle K is one of my favorite place to eat while in palembang icon. It served various foods and beverages. My favorite food this time is their pineapple fried rice and Roti Prata. I'm going to make part 3 about this place because there are so many menu about in here. I can't wait to try them all!! Good luck UncleK


FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM


UNCLE K
UG Floor 
PALEMBANG ICON
WIFI : YES
CASH AND CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED

LOCATION:


1 comment: