Monday, July 25, 2016

Grand Zuri Anniverssary



Maybe this is going to be the shortest post! Well just want to say Happy anniverssary 6th for Grand Zuri palembang!
For those of you wondering why i'm making blog about these, I'm just want to share my happiness for grand zuri because of their anniverssary. So, Honestly if you wondering about what can eat here, you can check on my previous post HERE

So let me start my story, I've been attending their special occasion here yesterday. It's been 6 years that grand zuri already in palembang, wow time flies guys! Keep up the good work and please always make us feels more homey.


More on that, i just want to feel more grateful of what i am right now guys, It's almost 9 month since i started feast.it, and i just want to say thank you to all of my friends ( That is reading about this ), you guys are awesome! Love you!

If you had something on your mind, and want to ask me anything, you can just ask me directly on snapchat ( yes i'm more active on snapchat recently), My snapchat is not for business only but i'm going to snap everything that i want. Ahh recently, I'm get a few DM in instagram, BUT dont get me wrong, i'm not the type of person don't want to answer your question it just the notification don't pop on my phone( don't know why?)

MY SNAPCHAT : FEASTIT

So anything you wondering want to ask guys? ask me here or just add my snapchat above.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Many people ask, do i get pay to write this ? No, Im not guys. I do can eat on your restaurant by myself, everytime there's a new place im definitely will coming by myself and write the review based on my own taste. Its not because i want to make this like a competition, nope buy i just love to try and visit new places.

I'm not type of person you can BUY, If i don't like it then i'm going to say it but not in harsh words. SO pretty sure if you see my review in HERE, and i'm not saying this place is recommended or pretty good, please feel free to try, I just want to share my own thought not burn the place down.

SO guys!! Thank you for reading this short post. Love u guys and keep sharing your food!





So guys, SALAM PEMPEK!


Made by their Chef!

FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment