Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Happy 1st Anniversary FEAST.IT!!





Hello fellow readers! First of all, i would like to say thank you thank you and thank you! It's been 1 years since the first time i made feastit, This time, I would like to share to you all why i make feast.it .


THANK YOU GUYS!! It's been 1 years since the first time i post my photos on feast.it, and i would like to share to you about how lovely to be a food blogger.

First of all i would like to share about my IG, Started 1 years ago, feast.it was so quiet, I don't know how to write, i don't have any basic of photography and it's the first time i used camera DSLR . The first photos that i posted was using my camera phone, and it so so rubish lol! I know it's not good and then i learned really hard to achieve it, I'm not so good at photography before( Untill now, I'm still not an expert, im still learning, but i'm still going to improve my skill more and more!!), Many people told me to stop doing this because i don't have talent . BUT HEY!! You know what? I believe talent is not something that you can get freely, you still have to work hard to get the talent! I Believe everybody got talent since they were born, but i believe one thing, if you get cocky then you are nothing.

Ever since the first time i shoot only with my phone and then i changed to DSLR  and then i only know 1 thing, Experience is the best teacher. It's not about the gear, it's about how you use the gear.

I would love to thank you all of you for my blog, the first time i started this there's only 5-10 people who read it daily, but now i can get 1K reader every single day, Thank you guys! I LOVE U ALL!! THANK YOU!!

So what's the happiest thing becoming food blogger? Well, there's only 1 answer, I love it because of this i met with new people A LOT! Some of them really nice to me, but hey thank you guys! Love you all!

It's not gonna be a long post, it's just going to be a short post to show how grateful i am today! this is something that i proud, I know it's not easy to be able in here but i do know something, You need to work really hard and start to appreciate others peoples.


Be thankful, and believe me you gonna be rock and keep learning, I will keep learning until my photos get better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment