Saturday, October 1, 2016

LUCKY CAT COFFEE AND KITCHEN JAKARTA




I'm not always going to blog about jakarta's cafe, but if the place is super good then count me in! lol! Yes this is lucky cat coffee and kitchen cafe located in center jakarta at Plasa Festival,kuningan. The place is super great! I'm so in love with this place, Really nice place to get chill. If you following my snapchat ( feastit ), you do know how lovely this place.
No more comments check it out!

















DISHESS








OVERALL!!

Overall! This place is super great, and super super beautiful! I love their interior, so comfort! If you looking something place to OOTD or chill, this is what i recommended to you if you occur to be near kuningan area.

INSTAGRAM
FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM

LUCKY CAT COFFEE AND KITCHEN
PLASA FESTIVAL
KUNINGAN
JAKARTA PUSAT
WIFI : YES

LOCATION:

No comments:

Post a Comment