Tuesday, October 4, 2016

NORD COFFEE JAKARTA



Another Coffee shop!!! YES!! I'm such a coffee lover these days, but hey, i love the ambiance of coffee shop at jakarta area actually, It's really cozy and makes me want to take pictures more and more! Well, Everytime i went to coffee shop in jakarta, and if i think this place is worth to visit then i'm going to make blog about this, SO one day if you guys went to jakarta and want to know which one more recommended, then this is can be your first guide lol!
So, It's located at MUARA KARANG, if you confused to find this place, you can just check from google maps, but let me tell you, this place is not as big as you think, it's quite small but so cozy. WELL, Here's the ambiance and the meals that i took.








ALERT!! Their cendol cake is really good!! Got to ADMIT It's so DA BOMB!! MUST ORDER! ( I'm such a lucky guy, when i asked about the cendol cakes, it's only left 1 PIECE! They said, that they didn't make it again, SO YES I'm SUCH A happy guy who can try and enjoy it!)

OVERALL!!
For me, Every coffee shops got their own signature, like this place, i think that mini table is the best place to take photos. My friends said that their coffee is so good, you got to try it! Well then guys, Enjoy!!

INSTAGRAM
FEAST.IT2@GMAIL.COM


NORD COFFEE
Jl. PLUIT KARANG TIMUR
WIFI : YES
LOCATION:

No comments:

Post a Comment