Sunday, February 26, 2017

PEMPEK CECE 88 HOME INN HOTEL



So guys! Pempek is one of the most favorite dishes in palembang, just for your information that i already reviewed almost every pempek store in palembang and just a little that can satisfied me! How about this one? Well before that, I've to tell you first that pempek cece located at Homeinn Hotel Palembang. Check it out!

FOR INFO: They're going to open at 3 March!! So don't miss it!

I'm not going to introduce about the place anymore, Nothing change with the interior, and YES if you asked me how about their thai restaurant? It's already closed folks! For now they changed it into Pempek cece.

No Need proper Introduction anymore let's start!!

1. Pempek Campur Kecil 4K 

One thing that makes pempek delicious is their cuka! So, Whenever i visit pempek store, the first thing that i try will be their cuka. I think their cuka was little bit thick and not really spicy, as for their pempek is really good actually. I do think they're using premium ingredients.








2. Rujak Mie Kapal Selam 25K





3. Nasi Pindang Tulang 45K

Well, I do think their soup was quite sweet for me. As for the meats, it's quite tender and the portion quite big.





4. Nasi Goreng Samin Cece 25K
I've got to admit their portion is quite big, but i think it's little bit sweet to my liking.


5. Chicken Steak 38K
Their chicken steak really have nice presentation, but i do think they need to add more seasoning. But overall is good.



6. Nasi Iga Bakar 45K
Their iga bakar is quite good actually, It's tender and portion wise. I do think the meats is quite sweet for me.


7. Es Cendol 17K


8. Es Kacang Merah 17K
One of my favorite desserts here! I do love the taste of it, Everything is perfect! LOVE IT!! MUST TRY!

OVERALL!!
Congrats for the opening pempek cece 88 at Home inn Hotel, Just for info they're going to open on 3rd march.


PEMPEK CECE 88
Home Inn Hotel
Jl. Mayor Ruslan 
Palembang
Wifi : YES
Location:

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Semuanya, aku ada game Recomendasi nih yaitu game Poker. Game ini sama dengan Game poker lainya loh hanya disini bedanya kita bisa ketemu dengan pemain real/nyata didalamnya. Dan banyak bonus nya loh dan Hadiah menarik di dalam nya .Buruan gabung sama kita di Tangkas 88 dengan deposit 10rp loh.
    jangan sampai kentingalan yah !!! (www.tangkasbet88.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BavetlineOke Dapat Credit 100K Dengan Membayar 70K Saja !!

    Prediksi skor pertandingan 8 April 2017
    1. Stoke City vs Liverpool (Odds 1/2 : 0 )
    2. Manchester City vs Hull City (Odds 0 : 2 )

    Daftarkan Dengan Kode Referall “ BAVETJ 03 “ Anda Deposit 70K Dapat 100K Hanya Di
    ( BAVETLINEOKE.COM ) / http://bavetline88.com/

    ReplyDelete