Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy New year 2017 from Feast.it



WOHOO!!! It's gonna be such a short post, i just want to say happy new year to all of you guys! Thanks for being my friends folks! Love you all!! Well guys, It's been a year since i start my blog, and i want to say really really thank you for your help until today!
Guys, Thanks for helping me until today, Yes you are! All of you all my friends who reading this post! It's been a busy year, and i'm trying my best to keep it up!

I'm still newbie for being called a food photographers. I'm still need to learn more to become more expert in this area line of work. I will keep trying to push my creativity more over!

I'm so happy being a blogger, despite of my main job this is my second job folks! I'm not considering this as a job anyway, this is my second life and this is my main hobby. I'm not such a gold digger, It's about being a person that can help much people and sharing my hobby.

Thank you god!
Thanks you instagram!
Thank you my friends!
All of you are my friends! Thank you!

Keep peace and stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment