Monday, January 16, 2017

Pablo Jakarta



One of the most FAMOUS restaurant these days! PABLO! Well Maybe some of you already know about it, But i just want to make a simple and quick review about this place. Why? because so many people talk about it these days and i just want to share what i ate with you folks! Enjoy!
Pablo is well known with their famous cheesetart, It's so so famous and the queue so so long! I suggest if you want to order it, you have to arrived here earlier, well maybe at 9 or 10 o'clock in the morning. Some people use Go-J*k service instead, but my friends said that you have to pay extra cash for them.

Many cheesetart that i ever tried, and i can't argue with you which one is better, but pablo is one of the best one that i ever tried, and for me the original one is the best flavours you've got to try!




Here 3 kind of their flavours;


The small one cost 35K Each









I don't really like the green one and the choco one, The green one for me is quite bitter and the choco is quite sweet. I still prefer the original one for the small type, and again if you asked me which one better for the small one, I think i prefer the others cheesetart lol!




For the original flavours cost 178K

As for their ice cream, I love it! IT taste like their original cream, and it's not so sweet but so fluffy and cheesy love it!!! Too bad the cone was out of stock when i went here.


Overall!
Im so happy that PABLO is opening in gandaria city and the next one is going to be at  NEO Soho Mall!! Well, Will i coming back here again? Well maybe if the queue is not so long anymore folks, but i think it won't be happen in near time lol! So Happy good day folks!!


PABLO
Gandaria City Mall
UG Floor
Wifi: NO
Location:

No comments:

Post a Comment